Rated 5 out of 5 by Minty Bliss
I used to shy away from Shea, but Body Shop's shea mist is light, literally light. It's not very nutty, almost lending it an ethereal feel. This body mist always cheers me up and brightens my day. I thought it would be ideal for cold days, but I was wrong, it is suitable for sunny spring days too.
April 17, 2016
Rated 2 out of 5 by Sunny75 Just Ok
I love the Shea collection, but this mist is a waste of money. After about 5 minutes of spraying this on I can no longer smell it. I've even tried applying 8-12 pumps of this on me and to no avail, it still fades after just minutes.
The eau de toilette is way better, you get a lot less but the scent actually lasts.
March 14, 2016
Rated 5 out of 5 by cyn77 my go to!!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this scent. I have five bottles!!!! One in my car, one in my bag, one in the bathroom, and two just in case I need a backup (seriously). I use it in conjunction with Ralph Lauren Romance and the scent is outrageous. I spray my comforter with it to keep it smelling fresh, as well as my couch, and as a spray for my car. The scent is gender neutral so my bf doesn't mind. I can't get enough of it.
September 21, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Asher The All Around Best Fragrance
I have quite sensitive skin, and I look for products that will complement my skin and won't irritate it. I have been on the search for quite some time for a fragrance that has an amazing sent and doesn't disturb my skin after wearing it for a while. This Shea body mist is literally my holy grail.
1. It smells fantastic. It is not overbearing, but it is noticeable to a pleasant point. It smells beautifully nutty... which is strange because I usually go for the more fruity scents, but there is just something so strange yet wonderful about this scent that I became addicted.
2. Shea is great for my sensitive skin. I can wear this all day and it won't irritate my skin or break me out in redness. Good for all skin types.
3. This product is a 24/7 product. I could wear this during the day, at night, in school, out with my friends, etc. It is wonderful for all occasions.
4. My only complaint would have to be that after a couple of hours (Usually about every 3) I do need to reapply; thus, I am going through the product rather quickly. So for the price and size, its lasting power is not horrible, its just not amazing. Maybe I should try the Eau de Toilette version?!
5. By buying this fair trade product I am helping support the communities that harvest the Shea and they make money and have resources. So by buying this product, I am essentially giving back.
6. Since this scent is so wearable, I can pair it with other scents to make an ultra-amazing unique scent to me that I love.
This a great year-round product and I will definably be repurchasing this again in the future.
November 16, 2014