Rated 5 out of 5 by cyn77 my go to!!
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this scent. I have five bottles!!!! One in my car, one in my bag, one in the bathroom, and two just in case I need a backup (seriously). I use it in conjunction with Ralph Lauren Romance and the scent is outrageous. I spray my comforter with it to keep it smelling fresh, as well as my couch, and as a spray for my car. The scent is gender neutral so my bf doesn't mind. I can't get enough of it.
September 21, 2015
Rated 5 out of 5 by Asher The All Around Best Fragrance
I have quite sensitive skin, and I look for products that will complement my skin and won't irritate it. I have been on the search for quite some time for a fragrance that has an amazing sent and doesn't disturb my skin after wearing it for a while. This Shea body mist is literally my holy grail.
1. It smells fantastic. It is not overbearing, but it is noticeable to a pleasant point. It smells beautifully nutty... which is strange because I usually go for the more fruity scents, but there is just something so strange yet wonderful about this scent that I became addicted.
2. Shea is great for my sensitive skin. I can wear this all day and it won't irritate my skin or break me out in redness. Good for all skin types.
3. This product is a 24/7 product. I could wear this during the day, at night, in school, out with my friends, etc. It is wonderful for all occasions.
4. My only complaint would have to be that after a couple of hours (Usually about every 3) I do need to reapply; thus, I am going through the product rather quickly. So for the price and size, its lasting power is not horrible, its just not amazing. Maybe I should try the Eau de Toilette version?!
5. By buying this fair trade product I am helping support the communities that harvest the Shea and they make money and have resources. So by buying this product, I am essentially giving back.
6. Since this scent is so wearable, I can pair it with other scents to make an ultra-amazing unique scent to me that I love.
This a great year-round product and I will definably be repurchasing this again in the future.
November 16, 2014
Rated 5 out of 5 by mossbelly LOOOOVE this smell
This smells amazing!
Kind of nutty, sweet, clean... reminds me of a light cologne kind of smell or a musky vanilla.
Staying power is average for a body spray, it stays better if you spray it on clothes than on skin.
September 1, 2014
Rated 3 out of 5 by Acacm12 Shea body mist
Love the smell , love the price . I just wish the smell lasted . 10 mins after I spray it I can no longer smell it on me .
June 8, 2014